Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ernesto is coming!

With news that the remnants of Hurricane Ernesto will hit the DC area tomorrow, Washingtonians are doing what we always do when bad weather is imminent, crash the grocer for bread, milk, water and toilet paper. Why do we do that?

It could be pouring rain when the Ravens come to FedEx tomorrow night. We know now that the Skins don't seriously prepare for exhibition games. They don't even run a vanilla offense. They run high school generic that the players practice for one day, sorta, and will never use again. Bench the starters. Go buy your toilet paper. Leave it to the rain to stop the Ravens.

I can't make the game, so I gave my tickets to my pastor. He was very excited. He has never been to a Redskins home game. I feel I should apologize.

Bless me, father, for I have sinned ....

No comments: