Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Santana rolls in style





Batman has the Batmobile, Santana Moss has "Moss Orange," his customized 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8, a beast of a wagon with the 6.1-liter, 425 HP HEMI engine.



Santana has other Mossmobiles as flashy as his playing style. They include a 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10, a 2004 H2 Hummer, and his newest, a 2007 BMW 750Li.






Even with these mechanical beauties, Moss professes himself to be your average, ordinary Mercedes guy at heart. Says Moss, “I stay with the Benz. Whenever the model changes, I trade mine in and get the new one because I love ’em. They are sporty and luxurious, all at once. You don’t have to choose one or the other,” he says. The one thing he doesn’t want to do in his 2006 Mercedes S550? Be dirty. Moss explains, “I can go work out and then jump in my Hummer, but [in] the Benz, I take off my shirt to protect the seat with it if I don’t feel clean… Even my friends know this is the car you don’t mess with.”

(I'm glad to know he's working out.)

You can mess with Santana's cars in the April 2007 issue of duPont REGISTRY Celebrity car magazine, on news stands now.



All photos courtesy of duPont REGISTRY Celebrity car magazine.

No comments: