Director of Consumer Marketing - Washington Redskins (Washington, DC)
The Washington Redskins is seeking a seasoned strategic thinker to join our team as the Director of Consumer Marketing. The selected candidate will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for product development, market segmentation, database development, and direct marketing as well as identifying and defining other consumer marketing support elements.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive career experience within marketing, with emphasis in consumer marketing experience.
- Experience conducting extensive consumer, industry, market, geographic, product, and segment trend analysis to maximize marketing effectiveness and identify expansion opportunities.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate all aspects of direct marketing in order to maximize “response.”
- Database development experience, preferable with a marketing schema.
- Excellent strategy development, marketing, financial, analytical, critical-thinking, and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Experience presenting programs, ideas, results, and promotional information.
- Capable of analyzing and creating reports to ascertain behaviors and key findings from consumers.
- Strong time management skill is required to consistently meet deadlines and ensure implementation of initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to lead and influence diverse and cross functional groups toward meaningful results.
The Washington Redskins offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Yes/No: I have at least 7 years of consumer marketing experience.
- Yes/No: I have previous marketing experience with a sports team.
Click here to see all current NFL career opportunities.
Note: According to the Washington Business Journal, Terry Bateman is the COO of the Washington Redskins.